[Mgs] So quiet!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] So quiet!
From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:32:48 -0500

--000000000000a10bfc0587329f81

   So quiet here! Thought I would make some noise - even with a little MG
content. But first...

   This morning I'm going to the shop to make a little progress on three
fun cars: Timing the TR6 project car's ignition, replacing a pipe in the
Testarossa fuel injection, and getting the Maserati up on wheel casters.
Pretty amazing stuff, eh?! Now for the MG bit.

   I'm putting a new top on my '53 TD! I had the 3-bow sticks blasted and
powder coated in cream tan. They were careful to keep powder out of the
hinge points. So after a little oil, everything moves smoothly.

   The sticks are remounted on the tub and align properly at the
windscreen. Canvas on the header rail is going on (almost) as I type. That
will be my job this afternoon. Pictures to follow.

   I also had the side screen frames powder coated. Tan, of course. New
canvas will go on them too, after the top is on, so the alignment can be
precise. More pictures then too.

   So what are you working on? Spring has sprung in the Northern
Hemisphere. You cars coming out of hibernation? Good stories?

Rick, in northwest Houston

--000000000000a10bfc0587329f81

ould make some noise - even with a little MG content. But first...</div><di=
v dir=3D"auto"><br></div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0This morning I&#39;m going to the sho=
p to make a little progress on three fun cars: Timing the TR6 project car&#=
39;s ignition, replacing a pipe in the Testarossa fuel injection, and getti=
ng the Maserati up on wheel casters. Pretty amazing stuff, eh?! Now for the=
putting a new top on my &#39;53 TD! I had the 3-bow sticks blasted and powd=
er coated in cream tan. They were careful to keep powder out of the hinge p=
oints. So after a little oil, everything moves smoothly.</div><div dir=3D"a=
he tub and align properly at the windscreen. Canvas on the header rail is g=
oing on (almost) as I type. That will be my job this afternoon. Pictures to=
also had the side screen frames powder coated. Tan, of course. New canvas w=
ill go on them too, after the top is on, so the alignment can be precise. M=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0So what are you working on? Spring has sprung in the Northern =
Hemisphere. You cars coming out of hibernation? Good stories?</div><div dir=

--000000000000a10bfc0587329f81--

--===============2803543932532381142==