Re: [Mgs] Bleeding brakes question...

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bleeding brakes question...
From: Robert's New iPad via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 09:33:16 -0400
Cc: Biturbo <BiturboZentrum@yahoogroups.com>, TR3b Mail List <tr3a@yahoogroups.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
   The MGB workshop manual says to do longest first. MGBs initially had a
single circuit, then two, and a shuttle-device that would indicate if one
system were leaking.
   I suppose, and this is just supposition, that the longer lines have the
possibility of more air therein, the shorter ones to front disc brakes move
more fluid, so our bleeding longest first would be least likely to cause that
valve to indicate a leak fault.
   Mine does indicate such a fault, as it leaks right through the $55 plastic
switch, the inside fender paint showing that.