[Mgs] Positive earth

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Positive earth
From: i erbs via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 16:50:30 -0700

--00000000000084236d059044a8f1

Other than turning battery around and flashing the voltage regulator, are
there any concerns with changing my 65 Spridget to negative ground?
Is tach mechanical or electric?
Thanks
Working to restart my garage find aftet 25 years.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--00000000000084236d059044a8f1

e regulator, are there any concerns with changing my 65 Spridget to negativ=
e ground?<div dir=3D"auto">Is tach mechanical or electric?</div><div dir=3D=
"auto">Thanks</div><div dir=3D"auto">Working to restart my garage find afte=
 Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone</div=

--00000000000084236d059044a8f1--

--===============3148329268389199683==