Re: [Mgs] FW: Electrical Nightmare

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] FW: Electrical Nightmare
From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 17:23:43 -0500

--------------07F6D256AD5DE32FC7E50186

Max is not wrong.   I had my Austin Healey in pieces so the wiring
harness was out.   My wife and I used soft toothbrushes to clean the
harness (car had been in a flood and had mud all over the place) then I
buffed all the connector ends.   The car when finished ran like a Swiss
sewing machine and never missed an electrical beat. It won first in the
1989 Conclave for Austin Healeys - the Mecca for A-Hs

Oh happy days.
Barrie

On 1/16/2020 5:04 PM, Max Heim via Mgs wrote:
> Thatâ??s admirable, but letâ??s keep this in perspective.
>
> There is nothing necessarily wrong with 50-year-old wiring. The copper
> is good, and the insulation is usually in pretty good shape, too,
> except maybe one or two runs in the engine compartment that get pretty
> hot. The cloth bundling may be ragged, but that has nothing to do with
> electrical faults.
>
> Itâ??s just corrosion at the junctions, and the physical condition of
> the female connectors, that are the issues here. Letâ??s not intimidate
> the man into thinking he needs to rewire the entire vehicle. Going
> through the connections is something that can be done a little at a
> time. Pull one, clean the male leads, smear on some dielectric grease,
> pop on a new female connector if warranted. They tend to be clustered
> in a few places â?? if you pull them one at a time there is less chance
> of misconnection.
>
> --
> Max Heim
> '66 MGB
>
>> On Jan 16, 2020, at 1:27 PM, dave via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net
>>
>> IF you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can build your
>> own wiring harness.  I did that on a 67.  I followed the wiring
>> diagram, used the correct colors, but â?? I put in a 10 fuse fuse box
>> (I think â?? its been a while). Everything has its own fuse sized
>> accordingly.  The lights, horns, blinkers, electric fan, etc.  took
>> my untold hours to figure it out.
>> Wiring is actually simple - power to fuse to switch to device to
>> ground.  Thatâ??s it.  Pretty much everything follows that.  Do the
>> circuits one at a time and it will be easy, use twist ties to hold
>> everything together, then tie wraps, then cut those off and wrap it.

  <head>
  </head>
        Austin Healey in pieces so the wiring harness was out.   My wife
        and I used soft toothbrushes to clean the harness (car had been
        in a flood and had mud all over the place) then I buffed all the
        connector ends.   The car when finished ran like a Swiss sewing
        machine and never missed an electrical beat. It won first in the
        1989 Conclave for Austin Healeys - the Mecca for A-Hs<br>
        Oh happy days.<br>
        Barrie<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:E4EE6874-262E-47CA-ADCE-2C072168DF6B@sonic.net">
      Thatâ??s admirable, but letâ??s keep this in perspective.
        wiring. The copper is good, and the insulation is usually in
        pretty good shape, too, except maybe one or two runs in the
        engine compartment that get pretty hot. The cloth bundling may
        be ragged, but that has nothing to do with electrical faults.</div>
        physical condition of the female connectors, that are the issues
        here. Letâ??s not intimidate the man into thinking he needs to
        rewire the entire vehicle. Going through the connections is
        something that can be done a little at a time. Pull one, clean
        the male leads, smear on some dielectric grease, pop on a new
        female connector if warranted. They tend to be clustered in a
        few places â?? if you pull them one at a time there is less chance
        of misconnection.</div>
            text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
            white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
            -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;
            -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
            after-white-space;" class="">
              text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
              white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;
              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
              after-white-space;" class="">
                16px;" class="">Max Heim</div>
                MGB</div>
                href="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net"; class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">mgs@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
                font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; font-style:
                normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">
                  font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                    style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                    sans-serif;" class="">IF you are willing to put in
                    the time and effort, you can build your own wiring
                    harness.  I did that on a 67.  I followed the wiring
                    diagram, used the correct colors, but â?? I put in a
                    10 fuse fuse box (I think â?? its been a while).
                    Everything has its own fuse sized accordingly.  The
                    lights, horns, blinkers, electric fan, etc.  took my
                    untold hours to figure it out.<o:p
class=""></o:p></span></div>
                  font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                    style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                    sans-serif;" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></span></div>
                  font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                    style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                    sans-serif;" class="">Wiring is actually simple -
                    power to fuse to switch to device to ground.  Thatâ??s
                    it.  Pretty much everything follows that.  Do the
                    circuits one at a time and it will be easy, use
                    twist ties to hold everything together, then tie
                    wraps, then cut those off and wrap it.<o:p
class=""></o:p></span></div>
                  font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                    style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                    sans-serif;" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></span></div>
                    border-top-width: 1pt; border-top-color: rgb(225,
                    225, 225); padding: 3pt 0in 0in;" class="">
                      12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                      class=""><b class=""><span style="font-size: 11pt;
                          font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"
class="">From:</span></b><span
                        style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                        sans-serif;" class=""><span
                          class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Mgs &lt;<a
                          href="mailto:mgs-bounces@autox.team.net";
                          style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                          underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">mgs-bounces@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<span
                          class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><b
                          class="">On Behalf Of<span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></b>Barrie
                        Robinson via Mgs<br class="">
                        <b class="">Sent:</b><span
                          class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Thursday,
                        January 16, 2020 2:06 PM<br class="">
                        <b class="">To:</b><span
                          class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                          href="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net"; style="color:
                          blue; text-decoration: underline;" class=""
                          moz-do-not-send="true">mgs@autox.team.net</a><br
                          class="">
                        <b class="">Subject:</b><span
                          class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Re:
                        [Mgs] Electrical Nightmare<o:p
class=""></o:p></span></div>
                  font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><o:p
                    class=""> </o:p></div>
                  font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman',
                  serif;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family:
                    Arial, sans-serif;" class="">Hello folks,<br
                      class="">
                    I feel oh sort of superior! An unusual feeling in
                    the MG world as I am a novice.  When I built my MGB
                    GT V8 I was determined to make it bullet proof even
                    if it meant not being "original".  There is a chap,
                    whose name escapes me, who put out an electrical
                    wiring harness design which was "point to point".
                    He was a big time engineer in Triumph so I followed
                    his design and actually bought parts form him.   It
                    had a central "control box" with solenoids, fuses
                    etc etc.   So that's what I have in my GT.   Bags of
                    fuses and there are no branches causing
                    confusion.    It is not original true, but then it
                    is bulletproof.   Probably no more expensive than
                    buying a harness from British Wiring or others if
                    you do it yourself.<br class="">
                    I have his article, complete with diagrams, from the
                    British V8 outfit which was pure MGs but now any
                    Brit V8 !!<br class="">
                    Barrie.</span><span style="font-size: 11pt;"
                    class=""><o:p class=""></o:p></span></p>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class="">On
                    1/16/2020 2:41 PM, Hans Duinhoven via Mgs wrote:<o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                  class="" type="cite">
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""> <o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">Looking
                      to your picture, I think it is better to do a
                      thorough wiring job.<span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">It
                      looks, like the car has been exposed to â??natureâ??
                      for many times.<span
class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">This
                      means, a lot of contacts are suspect of being poor
                      or bad.<span
class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">So
                      besides true fault finding, Iâ??d dismantle all
                      wiring and get all contacts cleaned.</span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">Clean
                      all bullet connectors and replace all their
                      interconnects.</span><o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">Clean
                      all other connectors and replace these when they
                      are bad.</span><o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">I
                      did this with my BGT in 1996 and after that job I
                      never had any electrical failures, besides a
                      faulty alternator (diode pack) and starter
                      solenoid, where the nut did not keep the 12 V
                      wires fixed anymore.<span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);"
class=""> </span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">So
                      get a matching electrical diagram of the carâ??s
                      built year.</span><o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">The
                      Haynes MGB manual always helped me out.</span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);"
class=""> </span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">Hope
                      this helps for the long term.</span><o:p
class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);"
class=""> </span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);"
class="">Cheers,</span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);"
class="">Hans</span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">â??71
                      BGT</span><o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);"
class=""> </span><o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                      border-top-width: 1pt; border-top-color: rgb(181,
                      196, 223); padding: 3pt 0in 0in;" class="">
                        12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                        class=""><b class=""><span style="font-size:
                            10pt; font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif;"
                            class="">Van:</span></b><span
                          style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma,
                          sans-serif;" class=""><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Mgs [<a
                            href="mailto:mgs-bounces@autox.team.net";
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">mailto:mgs-bounces@autox.team.net</a>]<span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><b
                            class="">Namens<span
                              class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></b>Max
                          Heim via Mgs<br class="">
                          <b class="">Verzonden:</b><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>donderdag
                          16 januari 2020 20:20<br class="">
                          <b class="">Aan:</b><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Michael
                          MacLean<br class="">
                          <b class="">CC:</b><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>MGs<br
                            class="">
                          <b class="">Onderwerp:</b><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Re:
                          [Mgs] Electrical Nightmare</span><o:p
class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""> <o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class="">I
                    think you still have a ground problem. Should the
                    steering column have a separate ground wire on a 69?
                    I know there is one in the turn signal harness.<o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                      12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                      class=""> <o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                      12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                      class="">It does help to consult the wiring
                      diagram, to figure out where the common grounds
                      are.<o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                      12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                      class=""> <o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                      12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                      class=""> <o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                            font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New
                            Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                              style="font-size: 10pt;" class="">--</span><o:p
                              class=""></o:p></div>
                            font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New
                            Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                              style="font-size: 10pt;" class="">Max
Heim</span><o:p
                              class=""></o:p></div>
                            font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New
                            Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                              style="font-size: 10pt;" class="">'66
MGB</span><o:p
                              class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""> <o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                      5pt;" class="" type="cite">
                          12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                          class="">On Jan 16, 2020, at 11:06 AM, Michael
                          MacLean via Mgs &lt;<a
                            href="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net";
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">mgs@autox.team.net</a>&gt;
                          wrote:<o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                        12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"
                        class=""> <o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                                font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New
                                Roman', serif;" class="">In an earlier
[...]
                                here.  Any ideas?<o:p class=""></o:p></div>
                                font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New
                                Roman', serif;" class="">Mike MacLean<o:p
                                  class=""></o:p></div>
                          12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"

class="">_______________________________________________<br
                            class="">
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">Mgs@autox.team.net</a><br
                            class="">
                          Donate:<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                            class="">
                          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br class="">
                          Archive:<span
class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs";
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive";
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br
                            class="">
                          Unsubscribe:<span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mvheim@sonic.net";
                            style="color: blue; text-decoration:
                            underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mvheim@sonic.net</a><o:p
                            class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""> <o:p
                      class=""></o:p></div>
                    font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                      style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                      sans-serif;" class=""><br class="">
                      <o:p class=""></o:p></span></div>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';"
class="">_______________________________________________<o:p
class=""></o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class=""><a href="mailto:Mgs@autox.team.net";
style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">Mgs@autox.team.net</a><o:p class=""></o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class="">Donate: <a
href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"; style="color: blue; text-decoration:
underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p
class=""></o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class="">Suggested annual donation  $12.75<o:p
class=""></o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class="">Archive: <a
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs"; style="color: blue; text-decoration:
underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a
href="http://autox.team.net/archive"; style="color: blue; text-decoration:
underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><o:p
class=""></o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></pre>
                  <pre style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';" class="">Unsubscribe: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/barrob@bell.net"; style="color:
blue; text-decoration: underline;" class=""
moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/barrob@bell.net</a><o:p
 class=""></o:p></pre>
                  font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;" class=""><span
                    style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,
                    sans-serif;" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></span></div>
                12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display:
                inline !important;"
class="">_______________________________________________</span><br
                style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="">
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="">
                text-decoration: underline; font-family: Verdana;
                font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps:
                normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">Mgs@autox.team.net</a><br
                style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="">
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display:
                inline !important;" class="">Donate:<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"; style="color:
                blue; text-decoration: underline; font-family: Verdana;
[...]
                inline !important;" class="">Suggested annual donation
                 $12.75</span><br style="font-family: Verdana;
                font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps:
                normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform:
                none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="">
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="">
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display:
                inline !important;" class="">Archive:<span
[...]

                inline !important;" class="">Unsubscribe:<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mvheim@sonic.net";
                style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;
                font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; font-style:
                normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:

moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/mvheim@sonic.net</a><br
                style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Mgs@autox.team.net";>Mgs@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/barrob@bell.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/barrob@bell.net</a>
</pre>

--------------07F6D256AD5DE32FC7E50186--

--===============8886375973572707989==