Re: [Mgs] dashboard install

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] dashboard install
From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 07:42:36 -0500

--0000000000004cd4d505a3cc5a6a

   Perhaps I'm the only guy who enjoys wiring and electrical systems! I
just find it rewarding to get everything connected correctly and the
harness bits aligned. Go figure!
   My TD is simplicity itself but the other LBC project takes some
thinking. It's a US specification 1975 TR6. And as we all know, the '70s
was a time of turmoil for our LBCs; None the least of which was the
electrics! Part of my goal with this car is to create a CORRECT wiring
diagram with CORRECT color codes! Nothing I have found published matches my
car, including the schematics labeled 'U.S.A. Only'.
   Still, for a guy like me who builds and restores cars rather than
driving them, this is a perfect challenge (storm?)! There are other
projects in the queue too, but they are even further OT than Triumph
talk...so I will leave Volvo, Lancia, and Jaguar words for others.

Rick, in Houston

--0000000000004cd4d505a3cc5a6a

ng and electrical systems! I just find it rewarding to get everything conne=
cted correctly and the harness bits aligned. Go figure!<div dir=3D"auto">=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0My TD is simplicity itself but the other LBC project takes som=
e thinking. It&#39;s a US specification 1975 TR6. And as we all know, the &=
#39;70s was a time of turmoil for our LBCs; None the least of which was the=
 electrics! Part of my goal with this car is to create a CORRECT wiring dia=
gram with CORRECT color codes! Nothing I have found published matches my ca=
r, including the schematics labeled &#39;U.S.A. Only&#39;.</div><div dir=3D=
"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Still, for a guy like me who builds and restores cars r=
ather than driving them, this is a perfect challenge (storm?)! There are ot=
her projects in the queue too, but they are even further OT than Triumph ta=
lk...so I will leave Volvo, Lancia, and Jaguar words for others.</div><div =

--0000000000004cd4d505a3cc5a6a--

--===============3840949372773265701==