Re: [Mgs] 3rd Brakelight on GT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 3rd Brakelight on GT
From: "Douglas McKinnie" <d.mckinnie@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:58:46 -0400

 8pt; color: #000000;">
No photos since I've since removed the light(s), but I had "twin" aux bra=
ke lights on my GT for years -- when I lived near Nashville I found that =
people driving lifted pickup trucks would forget that I was in front of t=
hem at stoplights and decide to decrease the "gap" to the visible car in =
front, so I wanted something bright as high as I could possibly get it.
this:
Brake/dp/B019TRZR0W">https://www.amazon.com/PerfecTech-Auomotive-Mount-Th=
ird-Brake/dp/B019TRZR0W</a>
 right to the paint) with double-sided tape. The very thin wires ran unde=
r the weatherstrip rubber just fine, and I extended them with 18AWG speak=
er wire, the ground to secure with a crimp ring that was under one of the=
 side-window latch screws on each side, and the 'live' connected to the h=
arneess at the brake light connection.
ed them in case they were disturbing the rubber enough to create a leak.&=
nbsp;

--===============0557364939960243159==