Re: [Mgs] MGA 1500 Front Brakes

To: "Osborne, Paul" <paul@ece.rochester.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA 1500 Front Brakes
From: Robert's New iPad <mgbobh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 07:10:59 -0400
Cc: Mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
   Try driving the car 1/2 mile or so, then stop and feel the wheels & brakes.
A dragging brake will warm the wheel.
   A friend had a Mercedes that acted similarly.  Problem was a brake hose gone
bad internally.  A bit of the inner lining peeled, would allow the brake to
operate but then would act as a check valve and not release the fluid pressure.
 The drag would warm the brake drums & cylinders, expand the fluid, and the
wheel would really stick.
Bob