Re: [Mgs] MGA 1500 Front Brakes

To: Mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA 1500 Front Brakes
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:29:20 -0700
It would certainly seem to be brake related, but here is a more far-fetched
suggestion: a broken rear spring. This will cause asymmetric wheel loading,
which can make the car pull hard to one side. You would probably notice
asymmetric cornering response as well, though. Curiously, it doesnâ??t seem to
affect the ride much.

--
Max Heim
mvheim@sonic.net