Re: [Mgs] Running hot

To: "'Robert's New iPad'" <mgbobh@gmail.com>, <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Running hot
From: <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 19:54:41 +0100
Cc: 'MGs' <mgs@autox.team.net>
That's an interesting piece of information!
So now I have to find an MG dealer, who can deliver me a plastic fan.
My 1971 imported in 1990 to the Netherlands from California still has the
metal blades...
I once read a story of a broke metal fan blade protruding through the bonnet
(hood).

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT