[Mgs] Removal of Oil Pressure Switch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Removal of Oil Pressure Switch
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 00:36:33 -0700

--0000000000009e0da405c3872bba

How do I remove the oil pressure switch in my 1969 MGB GT?  I was reaching
in from behind to replace the old light bulb with an LED type bulb.  Half
of the LED  bulb broke off in the gauge and I can't get it out while it's
in place in the dash.  Do I have to remove the whole dash?
Mike MacLean

--0000000000009e0da405c3872bba

?=C2=A0 I was reaching in from behind to replace the old light bulb with an=
 LED type bulb.=C2=A0 Half of the LED=C2=A0 bulb broke off in the gauge and=
 I can&#39;t get it out while it&#39;s in place in the dash.=C2=A0 Do I hav=

--0000000000009e0da405c3872bba--

--===============8149083061169789949==