more engine questions

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: more engine questions
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:46:02 -0500
Fellow mogs:

As I am only a mog owner for about 6 months now and have yet to do any
substantial repairs/renovations on my car ('67 4/4), I would appreciate any
advice list members might have on the following:

-sources for parts for the ford 4 cyl. engine (prefereably in the US).
Again, I'm looking at some engine work this winter/next spring, and haven't
found a source for parts yet.

-sources for cosmetic parts, such as tonneaus, tops, etc.  Mine are
servicable but only barely presentable and would like to at least get a new
apare tire cover and tonneau.  Who drives these monsters with the top up?

You can post either directly to me or share your opinions with all list members.

Many thanks,
Will Zehring