Re: Active List?

To: CTDreher@aol.com
Subject: Re: Active List?
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 17:18:12 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 29 Nov 1995 CTDreher@aol.com wrote:

> Sorry to eat bandwidth for this, but is this list active?  Nothing has come
> to me in weeks!
>
> - Carl Dreher
> '33 SS Three Wheeler

        I believe it IS an active list... I've seen acouple of messages but
        I'm not sure... Pehaps they were posted to the "british-car list.

        You Moggers are a select bunch... The 3 wheel Moggers are even more
        rare. So, Carl... what's it like living with a 3 wheel Mog? I've
        driven a plus 8 on several occasions...

        Greg (don't give up the faith) Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois