Re: Active List?

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: Active List?
From: Curt Onstott <onstottc@ucs.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:00:46 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Will Zehring wrote:

> p.s.  Okay, me first:  What does JAP stand for (as regards engine makers on
> occasional 3-wheelers?

I believe it stands for John A. Preston.  The reason I haven't had much
to say is that Another car is hogging the space I need to reassemble my
64 +4 4 seater.   I've band-sawed about 70% of the parts out of oak and
ash.  (A shop finally got ash after I'd done 50% in oak.)   Now I need to
start putting things together.  Does anybody have blueprints for these
things?

       Curt Onstott                    |      Phone: 737-1483
Consultant, Information Services       |      Email: onstottc@ucs.orst.edu
  Oregon State University              |      Office: MCC 150