1961 Earls Court Auto Show

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 1961 Earls Court Auto Show
From: mdmiles@teleport.com (Michael D. Miles, PE)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 1995 13:08:36 GMT
I'm curious to find any pictures, documentary films, or magazine
layouts of the 1961 Earls Court Auto Show.

The specific content I'm looking for are photos of the Morgan stand
and even more specifically, the red 4 seater with grey upholstery that
was on display that year.  This may be too specific to actually find
but no harm in asking.

I already have the issues of Autocar surrounding the event (October
13, 20, and 27) and the preview issues of Autosport (Oct 19) and The
Motor (Oct 11).  Did the later issues of Autosport and The Motor
include photographs of the show?

Are there any other sources one might suggest that have archive films?
I expect the BBC did some sort of news program at the time that just
might be available but I have no idea who or where to contact them.

62 Morgan +4 4 seater
68 Morgan +4 4 seater
84 Fiero SE
90 Grand Caravan (with shelf paper on the side even)

Michael D. Miles, PE
mdmiles@teleport.com