Hi Everyone!

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi Everyone!
From: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk (Ben Hodgkiss)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 12:57:02 GMT0BST
Hi Everyone,

What a pleasant surprise to discover this mailing list. I'd better
introduce myself. My name is Ben Hodgkiss, I'm 41 years old and was
born in Malvern, England, and only live three miles from the factory.
I've consequently always been interested in Morgans, although I've
only owned one for the last four years, after I stopped motorcycling.

I have a signal red 1972 4/4 two seater with a Ford crossflow engine
which has been breathed on a little.

I use the car primarily for european touring, particularly in the
eastern part of europe.

I look forward to following (and participating in) discussions on
this list.

Ben