request for information

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: request for information
From: Thomas Collins <COLLINST1@uofs.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 16:21:30 -0500 (EST)
Happy Holidays!  As a subscriber to several listserves, I spend
part of each day deleting banality so I'm hesitant to burden
anyone with a request but here goes.  My apologies if this area
has been addressed ad nauseam.

My first automobile was a '59 A-H Sprite but I lost my heart
when I visited my sister at her college and was able to ride in
a Morgan back in 1968.  I find myself at the beginning of my
search for a Morgan and would appreciate any personal
reflections you might have about owning a Morgan.  Good points,
bad points, high points, low points, suggestions about models,
years, buying tips, new vs. old, anything.  Thank you for
reading.

Tom Collins
COLLINST1@UOFS.EDU