Seat Belts

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Belts
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 01:10:30 -0500

On a more serious note (no pun intended), has anyone ever mounted
seat belts on a roadster with bench seats?  If so, I would appreciate
hearing from you as to where and how  you attached them.  Are
shoulder belts possible on this car?  Where did you drill for the
three end-points?

Amando,

My '67 4/4 has eyebolts attached to the chassis for seat belt installation.
There are two pair, one on each side of the car.  Look on the floor behind
the bench seat and see if you can find them.  They will not work with
three-point seat belts.  I bought attachment hardware at the local hardware
store.  Seems secure, but how safe are Morgans anyway?

Richard
'67 Morgan 4/4