Re: Ford engines

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: Ford engines
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 23:26:17 -0500

>Does anyone out there know of a cross flow head available that is suitable
>for my 1500 cc engine?
>Does anyone out there know of a 1600cc engine available?
>If so, can I get a cross flow head for it as well?
>Does anyone out there have experience mounting twin weber carbs on a
>crossflow Ford engine?

Will,

Several years ago I bought a brand new 1600 cc cross-flow engine for my '67
4/4.  It was a perfect fit.  It was made by German Ford and imported for use
in Formula Ford racers.  The company was called BAT and was based in the
Philadelphia suburbs at the time.  I have lost track of them.

Richard

'67 Morgan 4/4 RHD