Morgans in Cyberspace Roster

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgans in Cyberspace Roster
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 06:20:47 -0500
Hi Folks-In response to Ted's question, I continue to receive dat
data from individuals. I thought I would wait abit before making
a "next call" for information perhaps May. For those new to this list
I am collecting information on who owns what. I'll post a form
in May for you to fill out or update.

Another thing, in case you are interested it is still snowing
in Cleveland and the salt trucks are out in force! Yuck.
Dave McCoy
"66 +4

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine