SMOG Buster

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: SMOG Buster
From: DKeetley@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 16:34:17 -0500
A revolutionary product is now available in a version somewhat affordable for
your british car.  It's called the Inset Fuel Stabilizer, Model C-100 and
sells for $495US plus shipping.

I became involved 2 years ago as part of the company's test program as I have
a 74 MG Midget.  They wanted a car with no catalytic converter.  The results
I experienced were amazing.  Exhaust emissions were almost completly
eliminated, throttle response like I never experienced with overall noticably
increase in power.  I had had difficuly to say the least with my State
emissions test but no problem at all now for last 2 years.  I provided same
basic info to the MG list with various degrees of acceptance as fact.  I was
a sceptic until I personally experienced the results.  Ther model I have sold
for $1500 but now a smaller Gasoline only version exists...mine was for gas
and diesel.  It easily mounts in fuel line and requires no other mods.
 Cylinder combustion approaches 100% with this device so only the economy 86
octane fuel is needed no matter what the OEM engine requirements.  There's a
website for more info.  http://www.insetindustries.com

If anyone wants more information please email me directly.

If you want to order your own the Model C-100 can be obtained from:

         Inset Marketing
         841 Mountain Ave
         Springfield, NJ  07081
         Tel. 201-376-6809