Handbrake and Shocks

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Handbrake and Shocks
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 07:01:57 -0400
First of all thanks to all of you who responded to my question abbou my
handbrake problems. As it turned out all that was needed was to adjust the
tension thats applied by the top knob. It was overtightened.

My car came with Armstrong adjustable shocks. There is supposed to be a
knob on the dash which allows for selection of several ride
characteristics. This control is missing and I would like to replace it and
see if I can get these things to work. I would like to hear from anyone
who has a source for this control and related parts or who can tell me what the
operating principle (ie pneumatic,
electric, mechanical) is.

Thanks

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine