I hear you knocking...

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: I hear you knocking...
From: "Armando Picciotto" <apicciotto@[169.199.197.62]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 21:27:40 +0000
My 63 +4 is tunned to specs and runs fine except under heavy load
(like when going up San Francisco hills).  Then it starts to knock
its head off.  I use 92 octane gas, the highest I can get around
here.  According to other web pages, a 9:1 compression engine, like
the TR3 is supposed to be, requires 96 octane gas.  Has anyone solved
this problem?  What about additives?  Are they any good?  Web wisdom
appears to be that they are a waste of money.  Any suggestions?

Armando Picciotto
63 +4