GT2

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: GT2
From: LDMcJr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 20:31:51 -0400
Does anyone know anything about the GT2 that is advertised in the Morgan Home
Page? That looks like one mean machine, if one has ever been built...If
anyone has seen any tests or road testing on it in a British magazine, please
put it on this board...and it would also be a nice thing if any road tests of
a Morgan were listed here - I would certainly go out and buy one of those! As
soon as I figure out how, I'll list all the sources I have for reference...

By the way, if anyone belongs to a Morgan Club, be sure and inform them of
this mail address, as the more we have on here, the merrier!

Tony McLaughlin
1971 Plus 8