Radios and Roster updates

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Radios and Roster updates
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 21:42:37 -0400
Hi Folks-Since Tony asked about the roster. I will be doing an update
probably in June. I'll let you know.

Intresting comment from Malvern about radios in the 1970's. You will be
interested to know that all new Morgans
sold in the United States come with factory installed speakers and Win
Sharples at CANTAB Motors "would be pleased to install a sound system to your
specification". My how
time has a way of changing perspective. Anyway  I doubt that you could ever
"hear"anything other than exaust tunes unless stopped at a light.

Weather report from the North Coast (Cleveland) 30 degrees and 1 inch of
snow on the ground arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine