Re: More questions

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More questions
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 20:54:45, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Okay, You can write the Morgan factory  at

Morgan Motor Company,LTD.
Pickersleigh Road
Malvern Link, Worcs.
England, WR 12 a LL

and to add to your store of totally useless information :
Malvern Link is located at the foot of the hill leading to Great
Malvern, which is located at the top of the  hill. The name came from
the practice of "LINKING " up more horses to a wagon to pull it up the
hill to Great Malarian.
( Where I got this information I will never know, but having carried it
all these years this is as close as I have ever come to find a use for
it )

Cheers
Bob Nogueira

------- REPLY, Original message follows --------

> Date: Friday, 26-Apr-96 08:09 AM
>
> From: Will Zehring             \ Internet:
> (wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu)
> To:   Bob Nogueira             \ PRODIGY:     (NKED65A)
>
> Subject: Re: More questions
>
> Bob N. writes:
>
> >If you send the factory a letter and supply your chassis number they
> >will send you a nice letter back telling who the car was delivered
> >and how it was equipped when it left the factory. All for free!!  (
MG