More questions

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: More questions
From: jblair@nhr.com (John T. Blair)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 18:38:30 -0400 (EDT)
Gang,

   It's me again.  Another question,  does anyone know of (or if) there was
an owners manual for the cars.  If so, is there a source for reproductions?

Also other than what is in the "Original Morgan" book, what about options?
When I purchased my car, it had a radio installed.  It was a portable with
a slide bracket mounted under the dash.  Consiquently, it could be removed
and it was also battery powered.  However, I don't think it was stock.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire