Car book

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Car book
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 15:36:54 -0400
Most of us have a collection of books dedicated to the specific marques that we
own.  However, do you have any good books on
collector cars in general?

Several years ago, I found a good book on collector cars.  However,
about a year ago, my puppy decided she needed the book for bedding
more than I needed it for research.  So she took it out of the book
case and proceeded to distroy it.

The other day, I was showing what was left of the shreeded book to
a neighbor.  Anyway, I got a wild hare up my ... and called
Classic Motorbooks (1-800-826-6600) and asked if they had the book.
The now have an updated version of the book:

    Complete Book of Collectible Cars  (ISBN0-7853-0971-3)

It covers cars from 1930 to 1990, and not just American.

It seems to me that the book and shipping cost about $40.  It's a
great book!!!  So if you are looking for one, try this one.  It took
less than 7 days to receive the book.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire