The Morgan Experience

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: The Morgan Experience
From: julber@ix.netcom.com (Bertalan J. Varady)
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 16:54:09 -0700
Greetings fellow Morgan owners.  This the first time I have written,
but have been subscribing and reading your comments for sometime.

As an introduction, I own two Morgans and there are 55 years between
them. I bought the '91 4/4 two seater new from Cantab after waiting
about 2 years.  It's like driving a new old car, no challenges so far.
The other Morgan is the so called "real" Morgan.  It's a '36 Super
Sports three-wheeler and has been under going a total rebuild for the
last four years.  Still have a little ways to go before it's ready for
the road.

If any of you are interested in three-wheelers or are planning, in
progress, or taking a break on a rebuild I'll share my experiences and
maybe help you along.  I've probably have faced every possible
challenge.

Any of you seen my articles in the various Morgan Club newletters?

Bert Varady