Re: Salisbury 6HA rear end

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salisbury 6HA rear end
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 08:59:37, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

John;
The first place I'd check is the factory. Several years ago while
picking up some parts at the factory I noticed that many of the parts
bins had really old parts. They still had most of the parts for the
Plus 4 Moss box.
I would think they might have a hub laying around.

Not to disappoint the list another story along this line.
Jerry Wilburne bought and restored a Pluse4 Plus . Shortly after
completion the car caught fire destroying the body.

He happened to mention this to someone at the factory and how it was
ashamed to lose such rare car.  No problem. Seems the factory still had
one fiber glass body in the parts department . No one had ever asked
for one so it just sat.

Bob Nogueira