Re: The Morgan Experience

To: julber@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: The Morgan Experience
From: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 16:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
    Bert....
    My situation is much the same as yours. Two Morgans, one a runner
  and one in long term restoration. The problem seems to be other projects
  that crop up in the middle of the long term stuff.
    The runner is a 58 +4 4seater restored about a dozen years ago. The
  other is what you called a 'real' Morgan, a 35 MX4 Super Sports Barrel
  Back. The SS has had the engine redone, chassis retubed, brakes redone,
  wheels rewired and is waiting for me to allot a lot of time. Meanwhile
  I work on my seven and my daily driver a 59 Morris Wagon sits, cued next
  in line. But I often think about when I have the time.......

                                     gary marquis / fat basset garage