Re: British Racing Green

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: British Racing Green
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 09:18:29 -0400
Hi, Greg!

>       My vote's for Brooklands Green, A Ditzler color... If you want, I'll
>       get the code from home... It's the closest match I could find for thae
>       prewar LeMans Bentley's
>
>       I'd also go with dark blue wings. I think there's a  flat rad painted
>       thusly in Britain I think it's named the "Black Watch".

I'd like to get that info on your BRG reference number.  If I don't sell the
4/4, I plan on repainting it and am stuck picking brg or some form of a
solid maroon/plum color.  I had thought of black wings with the maroon, but
I'm not sure about the dark blue w/brg.  Interesting.  There is a very nice
very dark blue chrysler color called "night watch blue."  A few friends have
used it on their TVRs and it looks stunning.

Will Zehring