Re: HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 07:53:11 -0400
GP writes:

>       I don't know how many of you Moggers are modelers, but here's a
>hot tip...
>
>       Tamiya is about to introduce a 1/24th scale Morgan 4/4.
>       The same company introed a Jag mark II last year which is
>       positively stunning...
>
>       Stay tuned

Yes, but is it a low rider in olde english white, with a black interior and
a hood with a sewn tear Victor Frankenstein would admire?  Does the spare
tire have a leak fast enough to make the tire useless as you pull out of the
gas station?  Does the tonneau have a zipper previously used on the
Hindenberg?  Did the PO put a Lotus shifter knob on the horizontal and glass
packs on the exhaust  ("I'm hoooooommmmmeee!")?  Do the side curtains fit
poorly enough to allow for an ample face-spraying in heavy rain (refreshing!)?

Not that it matters...

Will Zehring
full scale 4/4