Re: HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 08:04:43 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 29 May 1996, Will Zehring wrote:

> Yes, but is it a low rider in olde english white, with a black interior and
> a hood with a sewn tear Victor Frankenstein would admire?  Does the spare
> tire have a leak fast enough to make the tire useless as you pull out of the
> gas station?  Does the tonneau have a zipper previously used on the
> Hindenberg?  Did the PO put a Lotus shifter knob on the horizontal and glass
> packs on the exhaust  ("I'm hoooooommmmmeee!")?  Do the side curtains fit
> poorly enough to allow for an ample face-spraying in heavy rain
>(refreshing!)?
>
> Not that it matters...

        Will Zehring

        I'd be willing to build it to your specs (and specks) for an
        apalling amount of luchre... In advance (natch)!

        Think how nice it would look on your mantle... a scale spot of oil
        staining the wood (oil optional... mantle not supplied).

        Greg (shamelessly self promoting again) Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois