4/4 Eng parts

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 4/4 Eng parts
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:14:14 -0400
Was talking with a fellow, with a Fiesta - over 300,000 mi on it, at
work a couple of weeks ago.  I asked him where he gets his parts.
[Last time I went to the Ford dealer and told them I was looking
for parts for a Cortina the said "a what?" then laughed me out of
the parts department.]

However, he was telling me that Ford still has parts for the Kent
engines.  They have a special catalogue (about $4) which suppossidly
list the various parts for the eng.

Anyone doing this?

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com