UK friends - rubber

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: UK friends - rubber
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 18:58:03 -0400
Hello,

   I'm looking for a source for the rubber that goes around the
outside of the side curtains.  I know that Melvin and the Factory
have it, but I was hoping for a vendor that would sell it by the foot.

  I've tried the main reproduction shops here in the US.  One
company makes something similar but it is too big.  I was wondering
if any of you have located a source and a price for this?

TIA

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!