Garage storage

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage storage
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 10:56:43 -0400
To many cars, not enough garage space, sound familiar? As the realities of
paying for an addition onto our existing garage that will meet with the
approval of our community gradually sink in my thoughts have turned to the
hydraulic lift systems that are regularly advertized in Hemmings. Do any of
you have any experience with these types of systems? It seems like such an
obvious solution that I figured there had to be a catch somewhere! Thanks
in advance for your assistance.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine