Wire wheels & Web page

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire wheels & Web page
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 20:30:43 -0400
Thanks to all that responded with their comments.

The unoffical results are that it is a definate maybe that it
could have had chrome wheels.

Sent an email to the Factory.  Will let you all know what they
say.

BTW, Roger Garnett had just updated the Morgan Web page for me.
There are a couple of new items there so you might want to check
it out if you haven't in the last day or so.

If any of you have any pictures, tech articles or historical info
that you'd like me to put up, please email me and we'll work on it.

Or if you have any suggestions for improving what we have started.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!