A New Experience

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: A New Experience
From: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk (Ben Hodgkiss)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:20:02 +0100 (BST)
Hi All

I had a new experience whilst on holiday with the car this year in
the former communist countries of central europe.

In Slovakia I, and my friend who was driving a Cobra, were following
a BMW with four people in it which was driving rather slowly. We
overtook it, but as soon we reached the next village it overtook us.
One of the female passengers then poked her head and shoulders
through the sunroof and proceeded to start videoing our cars for
about the next ten kilometres.

I've had some strange things happen before, but this was one of the
most memorable. Anyone else got any similar stories?

Ben