Morgan wanted in need of restoration

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan wanted in need of restoration
From: re3@ix.netcom.com (Rudy Eberstadt III )
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:56:47 -0700
I am trying to locate a Plus 4, preferably a 2+2 that is in need of
restoration as I do not have the funds to purchase a restored one. Does
anyone know of such a vehicle that is on the east coast or even better
in New England or NY,NJ or PA? I have a full machine shop and can
reproduce almost anything and would love to barter my services to cover
some of the purchase price if possible. I am dying to own the finest
sports car ever made and would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone
might give me.
Many thanks,
Rudy Eberstadt
re3@ix.netcon.com