seat bladders

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: seat bladders
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:59:13 -0500
Steve:

Re:

>Does anyone out there know of a source for new inflatable seat  cushions??

I don't know if they still supply them but I bought some directly from the
factory about 15 years ago.  They had changed from the originals.  It seems
to me they used to be folded up inner tubes and the replacements are like
miniature air mattresses with push in plugs.

If the factory can no longer supply them (I'd be surprised) why not just
get large motorcycle tubes and a roll of duct (gaffer) tape and make your
own?

Cheers

Scott Barrie
'63 Plus Four