machinist available

To: morgans@autox.team.net.I.am.trying.to.locate.a.Plus.4.in.need.of.restoration.While.I
Subject: machinist available
From: re3@ix.netcom.com (Rudy Eberstadt III )
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 19:14:38 -0700
continue my search I would like to make my services available to other
Morgan lovers who might need parts made for their cars. I used to be a
machine rebuilder and have a full machine shop in my basement. If
anyone needs parts made please drop me a line. I am able to work with
almost any material and am familiar with heat treating etc. If anyone
would like to barter my services for a Morgan in need of restoration
that would be fantastic and a dream come true but, otherwise, I am here
to help.
Rudy Eberstadt