Re: Club Competition

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club Competition
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 16 Sep 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --
 Expanded recipient data:
 cc:   Fune4mg@aol.com          \ America On-Line: (FunE4MG)

Tom;
I once did a Game for the Morgan club here in Texas . It consisted of a
list of parts on the car with some post it notes The object was to place
a "note'' with the corresponding number in or near the part on your car.

The catch was the list was in English rather than American and listed
stuff  which few people knew the name  or location
Examples:
    Anti Rattle Stop
    Cam Bearing retaining bolts
    Draft Excluder
I would imagine people on the list could supply you with an easy list of
part which every one sees on a MG put don't know what it is called by
the factory.
What was so great was that everyone ran around inspecting each others
cars.
Bob Nogueira