Morgan bonnet position solution

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan bonnet position solution
From: st005663@stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 17:09:16 +0000
Happy to report that I have a solution to getting the bonnet in the
correct fore-aft position:  it wants to slide forwards and the front
fitting allows it to do so.  I used a rubber grommet (they come in
varied diameters and thicknesses for passing wires thru electronic
chassis - try Radio Shack in the U.S.).  These are compressible and
not indestructible, so I placed a thin stainless steel washer of
appropriate diameters on each side of the grommet to protect it.
Looks good and works.

Cheers,
(1939 4-4)

Raymond E Siatkowski, DMD
Senior Lecturer, Department of Orthodontics
University of Otago
P.O. Box 647
Dunedin, New Zealand

Tel: 64-3-479-7068