Mirrors,Bladders, & Identity Crisis

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Mirrors,Bladders, & Identity Crisis
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 12 Oct 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Hey guys thanks for the advise on using glue to hold the mirror to the
windshield.
While it makes sense I'm passing up on that option for philosophical
reasons. No I 'm not a purist by any stretch of the imagination, I just
see it like this;
Morgans are sort of like children.They have some natural tendency which
if  left un- checked make them unlivable. One must therefore take a very
strong stance and never allow certain behavior to occur. Thus my Plus 4
is not allowed to leak water into the passenger area, have wheel shimmy,
have a door which will not close without lifting, or have a heater that
does not warm the cockpit. But knowing  these are the very type
idiosyncrasy which gives the car its character,  I do tolerate some
errant behavior without correction.  Among  them are Suction cup mirrors
which fall off        ( BUT ONLY TWICE PER MONTH IS TOLERATED) and seat
bladders.
To correct these remaining faults could lead to some type of personality
crisis where the the poor old Plus 4 thinks its a BMW or something.
So I'm going to pursue some of the sources some of you  listed.

Thanks again for the leads and suggestions

Bob Nogueira   " there are no bad Morgans , only permissive owners "