Re: Girling brake pistons

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Girling brake pistons
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 18 Oct 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Alan; this past July I replaced the piston in my front brakes. Called
Couch at Morgan spares and while the "factory " pistons costs 80-90
dollars apiece  Bob did have some stainless ones which he had made up
and sells for 25 to 30 dollars each.
 Now has anyone found a cheaper source for the flexible rubber brake
lines?  I've shopped around and the Morgan line is longer than any of
the other british cars . Even went to some shops that make up hoses and
they are prohibited by DOT from making up brake hose.
All the Morgan suppliers want twice what the same hose, but   2 to 3
inches shorter, costs for my MGB.
Bob Nogueira

> Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-96 08:09 PM
>
> From: Aja                      \ Internet:    (alanaron@norfolk.infi.