Re: Girling brake pistons

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Girling brake pistons
From: Martin Kurrein <mkurrein@mkurrein.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 21:20:28 +0100
Having just won the Morgan Motor Company Challenge I have decided to
move class and indulge in a little Historic racing (in a Morgan, of
course) in 1997.

My car, AEL 836A, is therefore for sale.

Although it is a 1981 +8 is was totally rebuilt in 1993 to 1993
spoecification with a 3.9i engine. Dyno figures are 210HP at 5,500 and
263 ft/lb at 4,500 with over 250 ft/lb from 2,000 rpm up.

The car has been the overall winner of the Morgan Motor Co. Challenge
twice (1984 and 1986 - second= in 1985), and has won its class for
production +8 cars three times 1984-1986.

Last season (1986) it gained 8 class pole positions, 7 class wins, 7
class fastest lap, 3 (or 4?) class lap records.

The bodywork is showing some signs of the past seasons efforts (all
alloy and nothing that a decent panel beater can't sort out easily) but
the car is otherwise very sound.

Any interested parties can get in touch by the usual means.

No reasonable offer refused!?!

Martin Kurrein                                The older I get the faster I was.
mograces@mkurrein.co.uk
http://www.mkurrein.co.uk/mog1.html    -      The Morgan Motor Company Challenge