Re: Overhaul for Armstrong Levers

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overhaul for Armstrong Levers
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 07 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Alan,  several years ago while visiting BilL Fink at ISIS I bought a
pair of new shocks at less than the cost of having one of them rebuilt.
Bill was converting all the cars he sold to tube shocks and had a barrel
full of the Armstrong units that had been taken off the new cars.
Might check with him.

Bob Nogueira
( the only financial interest I have in ISIS Imports is that Bill told
me if I managed to sell a pair of the Armstrong shocks he would give me
a new Plus 8  .    :)

> Date: Wednesday, 06-Nov-96 05:27 PM
>
> From: Aja                      \ Internet:    (alanaron@norfolk.infi.
net)