Re: Brake line/steering box mounting

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake line/steering box mounting
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 17 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

----- O
> Morgan dittos,

David;
 In making the bend are you attempting a straight L  or U  or are you
doing more of a   ? ( No this is not a quiz the ?  is the shape of the
bend.) The ? allows you to use a broader radius to make a sharp bend
which would otherwise kink the pipe.
 Bob Nogueira