Winter has arrived with a vengence (no lbc content)

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Winter has arrived with a vengence (no lbc content)
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 17:00:39 -0500 (EST)
Its been snowing here in beautiful NE Ohio since Saturday. In addition to
falling flakes, numerous tree branches are also falling and brining power
lines down. We have been without heat since sat night. We have gas heat but
need elec to open the gd valves. The valves are powered by 24 volts DC. If
we are not repaired soon I'll try applying some DC to the circuit  myself.
The good news is that Susan and I are having some lovely fireside
candlelight dinners.  I guess the driving season is over.

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Dapartment of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  eamil: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106