Tube shock conversion

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Tube shock conversion
From: "Adamson, John G" <adamsojg@jmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:09:32 -0500 ()
Hi All,
        I have written on several occasions, but this time
I'm looking for some advice.  I have just finished a ground
up on a '62 4\4.  It has about 140-hp under the hood and I
plan to use it on the road and on the track.  No Morgan
will ever ride but so well, but will this conversion help?
Comfort is my main motivation, but the traditional shocks
like to come loose and rattle.  What are the pros and cons
of this conversion?  Money?  Can I make the mounting
brackets at home?  Thank you for your time!

                                John Adamson
                                adamsojg@jmu.edu

--
Adamson, John G